Golden Stars Headband
Aww these stars. From the moment I made them, I fell for them and now I want to wear them all the times. Let aside the fact that there isn't any event to be worthy enough to accommodate them. When they enter the room, all the other headbands become pale and sear. They are so perfect, that my words are needless to describe how perfect they are.
1. Firstly you cut out of paper or carton stars of same /different size.
2. Mix atlacoll with water in ratio of 6:1 and end up with a mix like marmalade. With a thick brush cover the 2 sides of the star with the glue.
3. Press the star in the glitter, so that it will stick on the star's surfaces.
4. Let it dry and then cover it again with the glue, toss it in the glitter, cover it with glue to secure the glitter. Do that 3 times.
5. Let the stars to dry vertically.
6. Secure the stars on a headband of your hair's natural color with a small amount of atlacoll on their back. Let them dry and tadaa!